First Community Management
Property ManagementChamber Members
- 935 W. Chestnut Street Suite 201 Chicago IL 60642
- (312) 829-8900
- (312) 829-8950
- Send Email
Regular Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
24 hour emergency service available
First Community Management is a locally owned and operated professional management company focusing exclusively on condominium, townhome and homeowner associations since 1998. Our goal is to make the job of your board members as effortless as possible.
What are some important qualities that your Board of Directors would like to see in a management company? Our strengths at First Community include customer service, communication and accountability. We build a team for each client, comprised of an Asst. Community Manager, a licensed Community Association Manager and an Executive staff member. This allows your manager to work directly with Board Members and service providers, while the Asst. Community Manager is available throughout the day to immediately address homeowner questions and concerns resulting in effective, individualized and professional services.
Our managers follow procedures that allow them to be proactive in an industry that is often reactive. Annual management plans and monthly inspection reports ensure the Board of Directors and the Community Association Manager are on the same page with management of the property. There is no guessing game about what our managers are accomplishing, and we use multiple tools to communicate that information to the Board.
Contact us today to request a proposal that will include sample reports for you to review and screenshots showing the benefits of our web-based management and accounting software.
- First Community Management's Owner is an Oak Park Resident with children at Julian Middle School and Mann Elementary.
- Our managers perform routine property inspections and send detailed inspection reports to board members each month.
- Each association we manage has its own website for member access to documents, calendars and account information.
- We build a team for each client with three levels of support, resulting in effective and individualized service.
- Detailed, yet easy to ready monthly financial reports are reconciled and sent to board members by the 10th of the month.