"TAKE-OUT STAKE-OUT" LUNCHES
You don't have to be a foodie to know that the Oak Park - River Forest area has some incredible opportunities to eat some amazing food!
We love food and we love to connect members together, so we decided to combine both in a bi-weekly lunch date where our member businesses get to show off their food while we get to network outside in the fresh air!
It's a packed half an hour of meeting friends and grabbing your lunch to go.
12:00pm (noon) - meet at the restaurant location - outside! Rain, snow or shine!
12:00pm - 12:30pm - network, round of introductions. Bring your business cards.
12:30pm - lunch is ready for pick-up.
NOTE - You must register for the lunch by 12noon the day before the event.
We meet up every second Friday!
Click on the specific event below to register.
- January 21 - Lathrop House, Forest Park
- February 4 - Q-BBQ, Oak Park
- February 18 - Madison Park Kitchen, Forest Park
- March 4 - Kettlestrings, Oak Park
- March 18 - Mora Asian Kitchen, Oak Park
- April 1 - Salerno's Pizza & Pasta, Oak Park
- April 15 - Khyber Pass, Oak Park
- April 29 - Mulata Kitchen, Oak Park
- May 13 - Jerusalem Cafe, Oak Park
- May 27 - KyuRamen, Oak Park
- June 10 - The Daly Bagel, Oak Park
- June 24 - Poke Burrito, Oak Park
- July 8 - Yolk, River Forest
- July 22 - Schweet's Homemade Chicago Cheesecake, Chicago
- August 5 - FFC Oak Park, Oak Park
- August 19 - Harold's Chicken and Shrimp, Oak Park
- September 2 - Starship Restaurant, Forest Park
- September 16 - Scratch on Lake, Oak Park
- September 30 - Great Sip Cafe, Oak Park
- October 21 - New Rose Catering, River Forest
- November 4 - Khyber Pass, Oak Park
- November 18 - Papaspiros, Oak Park (sit-down lunch!)
- December 2 - sweetgreen, Oak Park
- December 16 - Betty's Pizza & Pasta, Oak Park
Check out Board Member Carla Taylor from Baird&Warner Realtors tell you all about what it's like to go to a Take-out Stake-out Lunch!
WANT TO HOST A TAKE-OUT LUNCH?
We are always looking for new places to meet our member for lunch!
If you are an OPRF Chamber member in good standing and would like to host a Take-out Stake-out lunch, please email our Program Manager, Mark Walden at email@example.com.
Want to host but not a member?
Not a problem! Head on over to our Member Benefits page and considering joining the Chamber. We an get you onto our schedule asap!