LGBTQ+ PROGRAMMING & RESOURCES
Welcome to our resource page to support our LGBTQ-owned businesses and their allied community!
We believe that all who live and work in our community should have the opportunity to thrive.
This is our Chamber vision, and we work tirelessly to make this a reality in everything we do!
Want more info on this commitment? Check these out:
- Our Diversity Statement - "We are committed to the diversity of our business community in all aspects..."
- Our new Board President in the news! "The Chamber elects the 'youngest, gayest, blackest' president."
- Windy City Times picked up on what we are doing: "OPRF Chamber of Commerce elects first Black LGBTQ president in organization's history."
- Our Chamber blog is getting our members primed to embrace June: "How LGBTQ+ friendly and safe is your business?"
- Check out the Village of River Forest Proclamation Designating June as LGBTQ+ Pride Month
- We are an affiliate member of the LGBTQ Chamber of Commerce.
A MEMBER SHOUT-OUT
Giving a HUGE shout-out to the folks at Yearbook Studios of Oak Park who took our amazing Chamber logo and made it more fabulous!
OUR JUNE PROGRAMMING
June 2022 promises to be a fabulous month in Oak Park and River Forest.
MAY 25, 2022
JUNE 14, 2022
JUNE 28, 2022
Register on the DECO Website or watch on DCEO Facebook - @illinoisdceo
JUNE 30, 2022
Register on the SBA Website! Also, check out the great RESOURCES they have provided to continue to learn throughout the year!
If you were unable to watch the live event, HERE is the recording!