Right at Home Oak Park/Chicago
- Senior Services
- North Avenue
- North Avenue Business Association (NABA)
- Chamber Members
Non-medical in home care for seniors and disabled adults. Our personalized care plans and compassionate, professional caregivers allow you to stay wherever you call your home as long as possible. We provide service where you live; home, hospital, nursing home, assisted living, senior housing, or rehab facility.
Free in-home assessments and customized Care Plans ensure you receive just the Right Care for your needs. We provide peace of mind for our clients and families while keeping an eye on your budget
- Our compassionate, professional caregivers help you stay at home safely
- Our special Fall Prevention Program helps keep you from getting injured
- We provide specialized dementia and Alzheimer's care
- Sometimes all you need is just a little help to be able to remain at home. We provide short and long term assistance
- We are a certified Dementia Live Trainer. Experience living with dementia
Whom to Contact
- Robert StelletelloPhone: (773) 237-2275Fax: (773) 237-2295
Our office is three blocks east of the Harlem Ave. and North Ave. intersection on the north side of the street at the corner of Sayre Ave. and North Ave.