Chamber Takeout Stakeout, Sept. 24 2021Name: Chamber Takeout Stakeout, Sept. 24 2021Date: September 24, 2021Time: 12:00 PM - 12:30 PM CDTWebsite: Eat PurelyRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Come join your fellow Chamber members for our next Takeout Stakeout, our location currently to be determined! In this event, we convene at a designated location to pick up our takeout lunch choices, and get to see each other for a bit while we're at it in a socially-distanced meetup. Lunch is a flat $16 including tax and tip.
This Friday features Eat Purely, a Chicago-based meal creation and delivery service that's a brand new member of the OPRF Chamber! Check out the menu below, try to stop drooling, and note your food choice in the comments box when you register. Please send in your order at least 36 hours before the event!
Then meet us for a half-hour's networking at noon on Friday. We'll convene outside Fuller Health Group, get our meals to go at 12:30 pm, and head off to eat - we'll be close to Austin Gardens and Scoville Park if you want to make a picnic of it!
Here are your menu entree choices:
1) Ready to Sea You: Citrus salmon, tabbouleh, spinach, cashew dill
crema, zaatar chickpeas, hummus, feta, red onions, cherry tomato
2) (Vegetarian) Mushroom Risotto: Slowly cooked with white wine (with only naturally-occurring sulfites), mushrooms, and onions, our risotto is warm and comforting. Added tomatoes and asparagus can be enjoyed mixed in or on the side.
3) (Vegetarian) Cauli-Mac: With all the comfort of traditional mac & cheese, our cauli mac adds an added veggie punch. Topped with gruyere, this meal serves as both a decadent treat and nutritional powerhouse.
4) (Vegetarian) Mora Grain Bowl: Created by Chef Carlos Mora, our Mora Grain Bowl combines two different kinds of grains, turmeric couscous, and house-made tabbouleh, with savory beets cooked in red wine, crunchy cucumber, and
our very own hummus. Top with pea shoots sourced from local farms.
5) Steak and Horseradish Sandwich: Herb-marinated steak, served with white cheddar cheese, horseradish aioli, arugula, and pickled onions, is sandwiched between locally-sourced ciabatta
6) Herb-marinated chicken with fregola: Marinated in parsley, thyme, rosemary, garlic, and shallot, this chicken dish is served with fregola, feta, olives, and roasted grape tomatoes. For a dairy-free entree, simply remove the separately-packaged goat cheese