Stress Management in the Workplace
What will you learn?
This workshop will prioritize learning self-care strategies to reduce stress and improve physical and mental health and well-being. Specifically, you will learn to:
- Define and identify stress and stressors
- Discuss the short and long term effects of stress on physical, emotional, and cognitive levels
- Identify ways to reduce stress both during and after a specific stressful situation, as well as managing consistent, longer-term stress
- Advocate for yourself and others and access tips on how to talk to managers/bosses/coworkers about the stress people feel without fear of repercussions.
- Put in place healthy workplace practices to foster a stress-reduced (or stress free!) work environment
Community WellnessThis seminar is presented in collaboration with the Annual Community Health & Wellness Fair on Sunday, April 23, 2023.
The OPRF Chamber is committed to supporting the health and wellness of our community. Our mission is to ensure that all who live and work in our community have the opportunity to thrive.
Date and Time
Wednesday Apr 19, 2023
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM CDT
Wednesday, April 19, 2023
9am - 10am
The link will be sent to you one day before the event.
$25 OPRF Chamber members
$35 Non members
Downtown Oak Park (DTOP) Businesses - Free