Health Fair 2020: Vendor + Sponsor Registration ONLY. Registration open to Chamber members October 1, non-member registration opens November 1. Vendors select "Register Now" to claim + pay for your 2020 spot.
The 6th Annual Community Health & Wellness Fair on SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 11A-3P (open to public; vendor move-in 10A, move-out 3-4P) at the FFC Gym in Oak Park, is a showcase of outstanding health + wellness services available locally. This annual spring event attracts hundreds of area residents who interact with 80+ exhibitors and attend free fitness classes, receive complimentary screenings, enjoy family activities + appreciate excellent giveaways.
Why Be A Vendor? It's EXCELLENT MARKETING. Health + wellness businesses come face-to-face with hundreds of engaged residents. We promote this event to an audience of 70k+, via e-blasts, web postings, PR, social media, and print advertising. It's OUTSTANDING NETWORKING. 80+ health-related businesses, their owners + managers will be present. Your booth neighbor could be your next referrer. It's AFFORDABLE. Vendor FAQs HERE. Click green "Register Now" button above to register as a vendor.
Why Be A Sponsor? Health Fair sponsorships include "CHOOSE YOUR OWN" BOOTH premium location, booth fees, and social media, online + print marketing. Sponsorships sell out quickly and are available on first-come basis. Presenting sponsorship already sold for this event. Remaining available sponsorships range from $500-2,500 with varying benefit levels. Learn more HERE or contact us.
BOOTH FEE: Members - $60; Non-members - $350
- Pre-ordered LUNCH: $10/Lunch (Courtesy option for all vendors, FFC will deliver paid lunches to vendor booths)
- PRODUCT SALES Premium Fee: $25 (Product can be sold at event by limited # of vendors who pay this fee. If fee not paid, vendor cannot conduct product sales at event
- MARKETING NON-PARTICIPATION Fee: $25 (OPT-OUT fee for mandatory vendor marketing participation)
- GIVEAWAY NON-PARTICIPATION Fee: $25 (OPT-0UT fee for mandatory vendor prize donations for attendee games)
- All booth + add-on FEES PAID PRIOR to event to guarantee participation
- Vendors REQUIRED TO MARKET event to clients + community via e-mail, social media + print posters per specific directions provided OR pay $25 "Marketing Non-Participation" Fee to opt-out
- Vendors REQUIRED TO PROVIDE giveaway prize (min value $25) for attendee games (e.g, Bingo, etc.) OR pay $25 "Giveaway Non-Participation" Fee to opt-out
- Vendors ARRIVE BY 10A for set-up, BREAKDOWN 3-4P, vendors must NOT BREAKDOWN before 3P
- Vendors (+ attendees) will have access to FREE Sunday PARKING in Holley Court Garage behind FFC
- Chamber will conduct EXTENSIVE online, social media + offline event MARKETING.
- Chamber will invite vendors to a "Boost Your Booth" information + networking pre-party on month prior to event
- Chamber provides a complimentary SHOWCASE TABLE (6') + two chairs for use at the fair
To REGISTER click green "Register Now" button above or contact us.