OPRF Chamber of Commerce
- Hemingway District
- Chamber Members
The Oak Park-River Forest Chamber Of Commerce is a leadership and educational organization which fosters and promotes businesses and business interests in the Oak Park and River Forest area.
- The only organization dedicated to supporting all of the Oak Park, River Forest and Forest Park business community
- We offer information delivered via events, web, speaker series, email newsletters, and social media
- Monthly events include Business After Hours, networking lunches, education series and special events
- Value-based membership dues: choose the level that meets your needs. See our benefits list
- Call, visit or email if there is anything we can do to help you and your business
JobsCorporate Sponsorship Coordinator - part timeCategory: SalesThe Oak Park River Forest Chamber of Commerce is seeking to fill a permanent part-time position for a Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator. Position Description: The Corporate Sponsorship Coordinator will support the Chamber’s events with a focus on obtaining corporate sponsors for each of our seven annual events. The Corporate Sponsorship Program will provide natural opportunities to ...read more
ContactPhone:(708) 613-0550Temporary ReceptionistCategory: Administrative, Support & ClericalLocal CPA firm looking to hire a temporary receptionist for tax season. Training would start ASAP and job would be full-time until May 1st. Please send resumes to email@example.com
ContactNicole HorrasPhone:(708) 848-3296Fax:(708) 763-8852
We are co-located with the Wednesday Journal at 143 S. Oak Park Ave. just south of the train tracks.