OPRF Chamber of Commerce
- Hemingway District
- Chamber Members
The Oak Park-River Forest Chamber Of Commerce is a leadership and educational organization which fosters and promotes businesses and business interests in the Oak Park and River Forest area.
- The only organization dedicated to supporting all of the Oak Park, River Forest and Forest Park business community
- We offer information delivered via events, web, speaker series, email newsletters, and social media
- Monthly events include Business After Hours, networking lunches, education series and special events
- Value-based membership dues: choose the level that meets your needs. See our benefits list
- Call, visit or email if there is anything we can do to help you and your business
Whom to Contact
- Carolyn and Maria at the Front DeskPhone: (708) 613-0550
- Liz HoltDeputy DirectorPhone: (708) 613-0550
- Janice MoskoffSpecial Events ManagerPhone: (708) 613-0550
- Mark WaldenProgram ManagerPhone: (708) 613-0550
- Cathy YenExecutive DirectorPhone: (708) 613-0550Cell Phone: (708) 205-4766
We are co-located with the Wednesday Journal at 143 S. Oak Park Ave. just south of the train tracks.