Mask-Up OPRF! - Mask pick up - The Arts DistrictName: Mask-Up OPRF! - Mask pick up - The Arts DistrictDate: April 21, 2021Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM CDTWebsite: http://www.oprfchamber.orgRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
The Great Mask Give-away!The OPRF Chamber has partnered with the West Cook YMCA to give away cloth face coverings to our local business community to help support ALL businesses opening up safely!
What Do You Have to Do?
In order to reserve your packet of free cloth masks to pick up on April 21 in the Arts District, you need to:
- STEP #1 - register for this event (NOTE - quantities are limited so if this event has "sold out", please try one of the other pick-up locations listed below).
- STEP #2 - come to Centre Physical Therapy on Harrison Street on April 21, between 11am - 1pm, to pick up your masks.
- STEP #3 - give us a shout-out on social media and tell the community how thrilled you are with your FREE masks!
Other Give-away Dates & Locations
Want to know about other April dates and locations to pick up free masks?
- Wednesday April 7 - The Hearing Place, North Avenue
- Wednesday April 14 - Carnival Grocery- Southtown
- Wednesday April 28 - OPRF Chamber Office, Hemingway District
Mask DetailsSupplier: U.S. Department of Health and Human ServicesDescription: Face masks are 100% Cotton Jersey, bind around face and ear loops, and are treated with a 0.5% OWG Agion AMB-10 Antimicrobial (which is thought to remain on the face mask for up to 15 washings). They do not replace the N95 face mask used in healthcare settings and should not be used when caring for those with COVID-19. They are intended to expand the community?s capacity to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Where Did We Get These Masks?The West Cook YMCA received these quality facemasks and they wanted to share with our local community!
This opportunity for free face coverings is being offered by the HHS Office of the Assistant Secretary of Preparedness and Response (ASPR), in partnership with USPS and the National Council of Textile Organizations, to the HHS Intergovernmental and External Affairs (IEA) Regional faith and community-based partners.