Facilitated by the Oak Park Business Association Council, this meeting is a follow-up to our March 14 discussion with Development Customer Services on the proposed Parking Pilot Program. All Oak Park businesses are welcome.
Key issues include:
- Boundaries of the program (currently South Blvd to Harrison / Harlem to Oak Park Ave.)
- Meter times (proposed: 8am - 8pm)
- Meter rates: as is for the first 3 hours, graduated rates after 3 hours
- Metered spaces available to permit holders between 8pm and 6am; unrestricted 6am - 8am
- Streets that currently have parking restrictions will have all restrictions changed to 3 hour time limits under the proposal
Separately, Village Staff welcomes suggestions for improving the current employee parking program.
Click here to go to the Village of Oak Park's website outlining the program.