OPRF Chamber of Commerce Spotlight Awards
Help us recognize OUTSTANDING businesses
Community-nominated. Locally-based. World-class organizations.
Please nominate local businesses in any of the following categories. It's easy and it's free!
(Click on name for a description)
July 16 - Aug. 15:
Nominees affirm participation
Aug 16. - Sep 15:
OVERVIEW: The Oak Park-River Forest Chamber of Commerce is excited to announce the inaugural Business Spotlight Awards. Recognizing the best the local business community has to offer, the Business Spotlight Awards will be presented to organizations that exemplify excellence and innovation in the following categories:
Green/Sustainable * Customer Experience * Innovation * Integrated Marketing * Community Character * Investment & Development
Our dynamic business community represents many different industries and areas of expertise. The Chamber looks to cast a spotlight on those businesses that help strengthen our community by serving as leaders within their industry. Perhaps it’s a well known local business, or maybe an unsung hero. Either way, the Business Spotlight Awards is an opportunity to highlight a business that deserves recognition.
We are currently accepting nominations, and you’re input is crucial. Simply click the link below in order to make your nomination. All local businesses are eligible to be nominated for the Business Spotlight Awards. A business does not need to be a Chamber member in order to be nominated and nominations are open to the public.
Once nominated, nominees will be asked to accept their nomination. Only those who choose to accept their nomination will be eligible. All nominations will be reviewed by the Selection Committee.
Awards will be announced at the Business After Hours at Woodlawn Cemetery on October 18, 2016.
We look forward to receiving many well-deserved nominations. Thank you for participating!
A few rules and caveats:
- All businesses in the greater Oak Park, River Forest and surrounding communities are eligible.
- Businesses need not be Chamber Members to participate.
- Businesses may be nominated in more than one category.
- Community members may nominate as many businesses as they choose.
- Nominees must actively participate in the process, which includes sending us information about their business and why they should be considered the award.
- There is no cost to nominate, participate or win.
- Questions about the nomination and selection process may be directed to Cathy Yen, Executive Director of the OPRF Chamber of Commerce.