West Suburban Special Recreation Association-WSSRA
- Parks & Park Districts
- Youth Classes & Programs
- Chamber Members
The West Suburban Recreation Association is a part of your local park district or village recreation program. Nine park districts and two villages work together to serve the recreation needs of their residents who have disabilities.
We provide recreation programs for adults and children who have a physical impairment, a mental disability, or any other type of disability.
Through WSSRA, residents of all ages can participate in year-round programming specifically designed to meet their individual needs.
- Click here to download our summer camp brochure
- Click here to learn who is eligible for WSSRA services
- Learn about our programs
- We offer programs for persons with a wide range of disabilities and handicapping conditions.
- Programs are conducted in over 75 community settings. Visit our website to lear more www.wssra.net
Whom to Contact
- Marianne BirkoExecutive DirectorPhone: (847) 455-2100