Oak Park Township
- Hemingway District
- Chamber Members
Providing locally-governed supportive services to our community
To be a well-known and respected community partner and the leading provider of proactive, responsive and relevant supportive services for all residents at every stage of life.
Service: We accept our responsibility to manage and preserve the resources entrusted to us to provide equitable and accessible services for all residents of Oak Park.
Community: We are a community of professionals dedicated to the dignity and well-being of all of the residents of Oak Park regardless of their means, backgrounds, or abilities.
Caring: We act in the best interests of each other and all of our residents by responding with respect, empathy, compassion, and professionalism.
Whom to Contact
- Ali El SaffarAssessorPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Clarmarie KeenanSupervisorPhone: (312) 788-1131Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Gavin MorganManagerPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Jack NortonFINANCE DIRECTORPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Ade OnayemiTrusteePhone: (773) 626-1444Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Wendy SengerCommunications SpecialistPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Gregory WhiteTownship ClerkPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
On the corner of Oak Park Avenue and South Boulevard just south of the Green Line in Oak Park. Parking available.