What is the Shop Local OPRF Gift Card?
This is a digital gift card for anyone who wants their spending dollars to stay local!
The card is sent via email to the recipient and can be used at any of the participating locations.
Want to buy a coffee or grab a massage with your give card? No problem! Want to pay your dentist co-pay or buy those new walking shoes? This gift card can be used with any participating vendor!
Why should you Participate?
You don't want to miss out on the huge wave of support in our community for shopping and staying local for the holidays.
Want to see who has already signed up? CLICK HERE
to see a full list of participating vendors.
How Can you Participate?
Participating vendors must:
- Either be a member of the OPRF Chamber of Commerce OR
pay the non-member registration fee.
- Be able to accept Master Card for your product or service.
That's all there is to it!
What comes with your Registration?
For 12 months you will be:
- Listed as a participating business, including your business name, location and tagged on the location map;
- Highlighted in the launch campaign to the local and surrounding community;
- Included as a participating vendor in our 2020 holiday Gift Guide;
- Opportunity to give us a 10sec promo video that we used for marketing; and
- Periodically featured throughout the year as we market annual holiday to the community.
Where are the Hidden Fees?
Once you are signed up, there are no fees associated with this program
. You will just pay your regular credit card processing fees.
How Can You Register?
Click the green "register now
" button at the top of the page
to sign up!
Once you have registered you will be sent an email from Yiftee, our technology partner, with instructions
on how to activate your participation.