Come join your fellow Chamber members for our next Takeout Stakeout, this time at Good Earth Greenhouse & Cafe! In this event, we convene at a designated restaurant to pick up our takeout lunch choices, and get to see each other for a bit while we're at it in a socially-distanced meetup. Like our Tuesday Tasting lunch series from which this springs, lunch is a flat $15 including tax and tip.
1) The Forester: Black Forest Ham on a French roll, topped with Vermont cheddar cheese, mayo, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
2) The Gobbler: Oven-roasted turkey and a French roll, topped with creamy Havarti cheese, cranberry mayo, lettuce, tomato and red onion.
3) The Veggie Medley: A blend of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, spinach, red onions, and lettuce, topped with creamy Havarti cheese and seasoned olive oil. Served on a French roll.
4) The Nigel (Regan's Chicken Salad): Fresh oven-roasted chicken breast with celery, red grapes, onions, sliced almonds, mayo, and a perfect blend of seasonings. Served on a buttery croissant.
5) Lotus Green Leaf Salad: A delicious mix of green leaf lettuce, Napa cabbage, and red onion, sliced almonds, sesame seeds, and crunchy ramen noodles topped with a sweet and tasty Asian inspired dressing.
All lunches include:
- Sea Salt or mesquite BBQ chips (choose one)
- Bottled water, Coke, Sprite, or Diet Coke (choose one)
- A fresh baked sugar cookie
When you register, email us with your menu choices, or include it in your registration form. We ask that you do so by noon the day before the event.
If you're ready, come out of hiding for a few minutes and join us at Good Earth Greenhouse & Cafe for our next Takeout Stakeout!
See you soon!