The Nineteenth Century Charitable Association
- Event Venues
- Downtown Oak Park
- Downtown Oak Park Merchants and Members
- Chamber Members
Established in 1891, the Nineteenth Century Club inspired visionary women who believed education, charitable activities, and civic involvement were vital elements in a thriving community. The spirit of the founders continues today in the work of the Nineteenth Century Charitable Association through scholarships, community outreach, and public programming in five areas: music, art, literature, science, and social sciences.
The NCCA is the sole owner of the local landmark building at 178 Forest Avenue in Oak Park, known as The Nineteenth Century Club. The charitable and cultural activities are supported solely by our members (over 200), volunteers, and donors. Programs are open to the public and publicly advertised. Private use of the building and in house catering, Oak Park Banquets, is available.
NewsRelease Date: June 09, 2017
Whom to Contact
- Danielle CondonEvent CoordinatorPhone: (708) 386-2729Fax: (708) 386-4255