Oak Park Township
- Hemingway District
- Chamber Members
Oak Park Township designs and administers services, grants, and partnerships that benefit senior citizens, at-risk youth, and financially challenged community members; assists in planning and funding local mental health services; and provides voter services, property tax information, and appeal assistance.
JobsYouth InterventionistCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesOak Park Township, Illinois is seeking a Youth Interventionist to join our diverse team, working for the benefit of youth, and their families, who are identified by the schools, police, libraries, park districts, townships, or others in the Oak Park or River Forest communities as “at-risk” for involvement with drugs, violence, or gangs. We are looking for a social worker skilled in an ...read more
ContactAngela HillPhone:(708) 383-8005Fax:(708) 383-8062Part-time Senior Services Outreach and Activity AssistantCategory: Non-Profit and Social ServicesOak Park Township Senior Services is seeking to fill a part-time position for Outreach and Activity Assistant for provision of activities for older adults. This person will be responsible for the creation of a shared activities calendar and arrange socialization and educational activities and be the event monitor. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday from 10:00am-3:00pm. ...read more
ContactPhone:(708) 383-8060Fax:(708) 383-8060
Whom to Contact
- Ali El SaffarAssessorPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Clarmarie KeenanSupervisorPhone: (312) 788-1131Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Gavin MorganManagerPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Jack NortonFINANCE DIRECTORPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Ade OnayemiTrusteePhone: (773) 626-1444Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Wendy SengerCommunications SpecialistPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
- Gregory WhiteTownship ClerkPhone: (708) 383-8005Fax: (708) 383-8062
On the corner of Oak Park and Lake Street just south of the Green Line in Oak Park. Parking available.